Thursday, February 21, 2008

I'M BACK!

At the request of my mother, I'm back to send the world a little update. I have been incredibly busy with my job search, spending hours each day submitting online applications for any position I feel I am remotely qualified for. I've found that searching for a job is a job in itself. On the bright side, the City of Minneapolis has sent me a letter of interest. I hope they call for an interview sooner rather than later, but I have reason to believe they are on the slow track to filling their mid-level planner position. Too bad, because it would be great money, excellent benefits, and regular hours. Ahhh, a cushy job sounds like HEAVEN right now.

Today I signed up for my Minneapolis bank account. That's right...it's a little more permanent now! I am now the proud customer of U.S. Bank, so finances will be much easier. It also means I can deposit Nate's checks and my own at the same time. Yay for convenience, and yay for money.

Speaking of Nate, I'm quite proud of him. He got back from his two week stint in New York late last Friday night and he has already shaken up the workplace by landing two sales and a ton of meetings. I'm proud of how well he is doing and hope his enthusiasm lasts because it is so contagious. Plus, it is so much fun watching him walk out the door dressed to the nines every morning.

Anyway, Lipstick Jungle is on, so it is time for me to sit down and drool over beautiful clothes I can't currently afford. More to come! Miss you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. Love you!!