Thursday, January 24, 2008

If I never...

If I never see another late model Cadillac, I'll be cool. Particularly a late model Cadillac who's rims and speakers make up 96% of the owner's net worth (ouch, that was judgmental). You see, my Indianapolis home is right on the edge of the 'hood. Its location presents a strange mix of "hooptie rides," and really nice yuppie cars. Today, on my way home from lunch with Jen, I was surrounded by an uncharacteristically large number of "Caddy Daddys." I won't miss them. I also won't miss being called a tall, vanilla treat.

No. I'm serious. You can't make this stuff up.

1 comment:

Jen Rice said...

LOL tall vanilla treat... somehow i pictured you as a tall vanilla ice cream cone with a cherry on your head... yeah...somehow I think if you're not being called that struttin' your stuff... I'm sure some other name will surface..

haha tall vanilla treat... I like that...